- preparation of press materials: press-kits, press-releases, preparation of speakers’ comments;
- hosting the press-center, working with the media during the Forum, accreditation;
- working with press-offices of regional administrations and public associations;
- working with the Federal and regional media;
- daily monitoring of publications and its analysis;
- organization of a press-tour for representatives of regional media.
- informing the target audience about the Platform, its projects, participants, program of the event;
- placement of content within the content plan, but taking into account the appearance of interesting messages and changes in the course of the project;
- visual design of posts in the corporate style of the project, creation of infographics;
- development and interaction with the audience of accounts, attracting the attention of the audience, expanding the number of participants/subscribers;
- monitoring of comments and preparation of prompt answers to users’ questions.
- 526 journalists from 82 media attended the event;
- The total number of publications from February 12 to March 19 — more than 5 000;
- 17 182 users were involved in the official community of the Forum;
- The number of interactions — 53 727;
- 37 424 mentions of the Forum in social networks;
- 10 142 326 views of the live broadcast from the Forum;
- Total audience coverage in social networks — 29 949 781.
Polylog team expresses gratitude for the confidence in the PR-support of Russia — Land of Opportunity forum.