600 delegates from 38 regions of the country attended the event. The preparation of the event took 2 months. What did we have to do?
- Development of the technical concept of the Congress;
- Creation of corporate identity;
- Conducting an invitation campaign;
- Working with information partners;
- Media coverage;
- Preparation of comments and materials for the mass media;
- Creating a page of the event on the website VARPE, filling it with relevant information;
- Security provision;
During the Congress, reports on the results of the industry were made by Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, head of the Federal Agency for fisheries Ilya Shestakov, President of the non-profit organization VARPE German Zverev.
At the event, VARPE and the Russian Trade Union of fisheries workers signed an Agreement and the final resolution.