A cocktail party took place on April 24 on the fifth floor of Moscow's Central Universal Department Store (TsUM) and was dedicated to launch of the cruise capsule collection of Wildfox and Barbie called Dreamhouse created by designers of the American brand Wildfox.
Models representing Barbie and Ken and dressed in the new clothes collection added special flavor to the party and presented the collection to the guests in a relaxing atmosphere.
Live Barbie, Ken, and Celebrity Guests
DJ Sasha Panika was responsible for the atmosphere of the fashion show, and the party attracted such Moscow's fashion-mongers as Lyubov Tolkalina, Tatyana Gevorkyan, Darya Moroz, Evgeniya Linovich, Stefaniya Malikova, Valeriya Gai Germanika, Avrora, Laura Dzhugeliya, Sasha Fyodorova, Mariya Mikhaylova, Tamuna Tsiklauri, Renata Kharkova and many more.
Jimmy Sommers, a famous musician and Wildfox CEO, arrived in Moscow with a sole purpose to participate in the presentation.
The photo booth made in the form of a Barbie doll box added special flavor to the party.
40 journalists, 80 publications
Polylog Consulting Group took care of the event support and ensured complete PR support of the event:
- Forty journalists from the following top glossy magazines received accreditation: Vogue, Grazia, Spletnik, SNC and many more;
- An interview of Jimmy Sommers, Wildfox CEO, for the TV channels U TV and Fashion - One was organized;
- A fashionable and popular DJ Sasha Panika was invited;
- Polylog Consulting Group designed a special photo booth in the form of a Barbie box to provide the guests with an opportunity to take photos as mementos;
- Polylog Consulting Group took care of the catering and the cocktail party;
- An Instacube unit for instantaneous photos was installed;
- The event was subsequently covered in 80 publications.