On September 1, 2013 in Moscow satellite town Kotel’niki took place a large-scale festival dedicated to the 390th anniversary of the founding of the city. “Polylog” Consulting group was the organizer of the Day of the city, which helped the whole event to take on a new lease of life and brought it to a new organizational level.
Initially, the City Day was planned as a large family holiday that unites all the residents of the city, where everyone will find something interesting. To implement this idea at the site of the event was built a city of thematic platforms, navigation and streets:
- the main stage with two plasma screens and sound equipment for 55 kilowatts (center of gravity of the audience, where from 12:00 to 21:00 took place a solemn ceremony, as well as entertainment units for different age groups. The “Fabrica” group was headlining the evening);
- small stage ( Youth Music Festival);
- entertainment area ( master classes by folk artists , animators, attractions);
- sports town ( city competitions in boxing, mixed martial arts and volleyball );
- a shopping street ( coffee shops, food outlets , souvenirs ).
Despite the continuous rain, it was managed to create a cozy, warm atmosphere, thanks to the huge indoor stalls for 600 seats. The special atmosphere was also created by a unique design and art objects, developed for the City Day for the first time.
The event ended with great fireworks, accompanied by a laser show.
An extensive partner program helped to attract to the cooperation large companies such as Mega Belaya Dacha, IKEA, Selgros, Real, Auchan, Decathlon, OBI, Castorama, Cosmic, KinostarNewYork and YamahaMusicStore, they provided the whole event with lots of gifts for the Kotel’niki residents and helped to create the atmosphere of the great holiday.