In December 2014, Polylog Agency assisted in opening of KidBurg's children's tent on Tsvetnoy Boulevard as part of the municipal Best Winter City Festival.
Moscow's Department of Culture and KidBurg Children's Careers Town joined their efforts to erect a separate roofed and heated zone for children during the winter festival in Moscow for the first time ever.
The interactive program of the festival was developed by KidBurg Children's Careers Town, a popular St. Petersburg project scheduled to open in Moscow in the iconic Central Children's Store (former Detskiy Mir) on Lubyanka.
During the whole duration of New Year holidays, the young Muscovites could take a dive into a fairy-tale atmosphere and get excellent New Year presents. Anyone willing could give a helping hand to Santa! One had to cope with the tests prepared by mischievous gnomes: Have a snow fight with them, repair the railroad, defeat the gnomes in the Rolling Hockey game, and outdance them. More than 2,000 children participated in the entertainment program.
In addition to the New Year adventure game, the kids and their parents were given an opportunity to win a ticket to Moscow's KidBurg and make a photo together.
10 Days, 5 Working Hours, and More Than 100 Publications
Polylog Consulting Group provided partial event support and complete PR support of the New Year event.
- Initiation of the client's free participation in the Best Winter City Festival.
- Development of an exclusive zone for the client jointly with the Department of Culture of Moscow.
- Initiation of the information partnership with Best FM radio station (5 teasers a day during 10 days).
- Initiation of partnership with Lider Financial and Construction Company (erection of the technical zone in the tent and delivering presents to the kids).
- More than 100 publications, including three airs on Russia 1 TV channel, pieces on radio stations Govorit Moskva, DFM, Europa Plus, Best FM, newspapers Vechernyaya Moskva, Moskovskij Komsomolets, web sites Woman.ru, Сosmo.ru, Yes.com, Oops.ru, M24.ru, and many more.
- Letter of gratitude from Moscow Department of Culture.