Over 600 successful projects
Covering the entire nation and including sectors such as:
- IT, telecommunications and consumer electronics
- Government agencies and NGOs
- Production and sale of petroleum products
- Beauty care and luxury items
- Real estate and retail
- Electric utilities and machine building
- FMCG & durable goods
- Finance and insurance
As your business partner,
- A staff of 92. Polylog is a professional team of managers and consultants with education and extensive experience in fields such as journalism, economics, sociology, psychology, history, languages and literature.
- A pool of experts in key business sectors brought in to work on specific projects:
- Industry experts
- TV, radio and entertainment industry celebrities
- Government officials
- A travel agency, Corporate Travel, which is part of the Polylog group and can handle international events of any degree of complexity.
- A management quality system providing high-level service for our clients to international standards.
Why we are different
- We promote our clients, not ourselves. Everyone knows about our clients, but only our clients know about us. Clients choose us based on references, not promotion.
- We emphasize long-term relationships, not one-off projects; 90% of our clients are regular customers.
- We are a consulting group, not just an agency; our work is based on a thorough understanding of our clients' needs and ranges from designing creative solutions to organizing campaigns and projects of any degree of complexity.
- We are a client club, where all members are VIPs; we help our clients get to know each other and organize joint projects.
- We achieve results, keeping track of key success parameters linked to our client's business goals.
In 2004, Polylog received a Silver Archer prize (national PR industry award) in the category Best PR Development Project for our PR support of Ledovo Group.
Over the years, the Polylog is included in the Expert Magazine's list of Russia's Top 150 consulting groups. By the end of 2012 "Polylog" took 8th place in the RIA Novosti group's list of Russian communications (PR) companies.